Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SNOW

a few days ago, there was snow. if you live somewhere that is not considered part of the southeastern united states then this may be old hat to you, but since i rarely see it myself (and even more rarely see it accumulate to any degree) i got super-excited about the whole thing. i think it's safe to say that it's hard-wired into our brains from the day that we're born that the presence of snow logically leads to one thing more than anything else: building a snowman. (i'll check my facts on that one.) let me introduce you to my friend YOUNG FREEZY.



me and young freezy! my hands felt like they had frostbite after building him.





freezy and my roommate jon! i can't decide which has the cooler hat! i d
on't know who drank the mad dog present in the picture but i can say that jon has standards as to what time of day he starts drinking while freezy is a wild man.





this is jon's girlfriend linden! she helped me bring young freezy into this world. she is not only co-creator, but also his alcoholics anonymous sponsor.

snowball fight

ANYWAYS. here's a song that is fitting for the occasion! it's actually one of the first recordings i did, when i was in my dad's basement a few summers ago. the sound quality will undoubtedly reflect my level of ability at the time. it's an instrumental and while it's very pretty, it's probably more fitting for soundtracking a slow panning shot of a war-torn battleground, like in one of the ken burns documentaries my dad watches. but when i made it a few years ago i called it "snowball fight" so i'm going to throw it in here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you like gloves in case more snow comes? this can be arranged. and gosh where is your hat? i worked hard picking out the right color. and yes i do like your music.

Anonymous said...

hey man I really enjoyed this song, It put me in a real serene mood, I was walking around at night and it had just rained and the lights were reflecting off all the water, and the song fight the setting real well. Thanks for the awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

i like it. It finally stopped snowing here. it was pretty much non stop since like january 9th and it was getting to be a bit much. but it is raining today. which means i just left the car on the street instead of getting it washed.

young freezy know whats up.

--song IS very soundtrack. i'll keep it in mind if by some strange series of events i become the music chooser for a movie.

Anonymous said...

where you at dawg?

Anonymous said...

d00d. where are you?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful music, I love it. Greetings from France!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nibesysyda.builtfree.org/qigufa.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://itiwapyxu.servetown.com/xexemi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

Web design
very handy, thanx a lot for this article .... This is what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Anonymous said...

An interеsting discusѕion is definitely worth сomment.
I believe that you nеed tο publish more
оn thiѕ subjеct, it might nоt be a taboο
ѕubject but usuаlly people do not tаlk
about these tοpics. Tο thе neхt!

Kind regaгdѕ!!

Loоκ at mу blog Some Special Hotels On the planet